Thursday 18 September 2008

HERE WE ARE AGAIN!!!
Summer has gone and here we are again. I must be sincere. This september has been harder than others. There's no special reason at all. Maybe, it's just I'm lazier or I have the post-summer blues or ... could it be that I'm older? (I know you were thinking that!!!) Anyway, everything changed when I saw your faces... You are so cute, so adorable...!
Then, I realised that this is going to be your last year at school (at least it MUST be!) and it's going to be quite hard for you... And at that moment, the teacher you all knew came back; I had to do something special!!!
Last september, we tried with a blog but it didn't work (in fact, we totally forget about it). This time it is going to be different. I've just opened a new channel of communication.
I know you're going to have loads of work but I think it's worth trying to have a bit of fun as well.
So, my first intention is to have a kind of diary of your last year at "Guadalerzas" but I'm sure that we'll devise more stuff to include here (I've just thought about the star student ranking!!!)

Ps: I will appreciate your commentaries and although this year I'm teaching French and Spanish Language together with English, above all I AM AN ENGLISH TEACHER. So, please, WRITE YOUR COMMENS IN ENGLISH!!!

18 comments:

sherlock said...

Yes, Xuxi. Summer has gone, but it don't mean to be sad. We have to study harder, but we'll have always smiles during your classes. Don't you think about it too?

maria said...

This is the end!!!!I probably won´t survive.This year is a shit but I think we´ll be happy some times. All depends on you....

ana the teacher said...

Thank you for your commentaries!!! Don't be afraid! It's going to be hard but don't be so whingeing!!! You are really smart and I'm sure you are going to do well.
Anyway, things could be even worse; imagine that one harsh winter day the planks at the end of the corridor blow away!!! What could happen then?
Har har har

sherlock said...

I think we can fly or die... We are going to be very cold in winter and very hot in summer.

Alberto C.T said...

Though this year is going to very hard ,we will have to do a party , a travel , a botellon etc....
I am sorry because the fails in my comment

ana the teacher said...

Welcome Alberto!!! Mistakes??? Don't worry. The important thing is trying hard and of course, as you know "lo importante es que te understand".

alicia said...

hello!!!! this is very funny idea!!! lol!! in that moment I am a bit nervious because the next wednesday we have a formulation exam and I think that gabriel and me are the only that don't start to study.... like always... hahaha!!!

sherlock said...

Alicia, why do you think about that?

ana the teacher said...

Hey Alicia, nice having you here as well! I can't believe you already have an exam on Wednesday!!! I hope you do well.

alicia said...

HI!!!! GABRIEL I THINK THAT BECAUSE WE ALWAYS STUDY THE LAST DAY BUT THIS YEAR THAT SHOULD CHANGES!!! TODAY HAVE BEEN THE EXAM... I THINK THAT I MADE IT NOT VERY WELL... BUT I WILL KNOW IT ON FRIDAY

ana the teacher said...

I think we are always the same people leaving comments.
I'm giving you loads of stars for your effort.

alicia said...

THANKSSS!! TEACHER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? IN THE SPANISH LANGUAGE'S DICTIONARY MAYBE??? LOL!!

sherlock said...

Thanks Xuxi, but you have to bear in mind that everybody don't have Internet at home...

ana the teacher said...

I know Gabriel but there many of you who DO have internet at home and haven't said a word.
And you must remember that you all have free internet at school.

NOELIA V. said...

Noelia, Estela and Almudena say hello

ALMUDENA said...

hey hey hey

Mila said...

I'm ready to take part in this wonderful experience!!!!
yessssssssss!!!!
We are going to have funnnnnnnn.

alicia said...

waaaooo Mila!! what a wonderful picture!!!

Flowers Clock