Thursday 30 October 2008

MORE HALLOWEEN STARS. RIDDLES AND RHYMES.


Halloween is so close now... I want to be sure you know all the typical Halloween creatures. Do you think you can solve these riddles??? But be careful because if you make a mistake, a curse will be put on you. Har har har. THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!!
WHO AM I?
1. I was wrapped in white and buried in my tomb a long time ago. Now, I wait in the dark with my golden treasures all around. Outside the sand piles high over top my tomb.
2. I am a monster that has been on a diet. There is no fat on me! Or muscle either! You might say that I am all skin and bones --without the skin. I rattle when I walk. And my teeth chatter when I talk.
3. Welcome! Have a seat. Dinner will be served shortly. Sorry we don't have any garlic bread. I can't stand it. What am I drinking you ask? Don't worry . . . it's . . um . . . grape juice. Now just relax while I look at your neck.
4. I walk through walls as I please. Sometimes you can see me and sometimes you can't. I moan and I groan. I rattle chains. You find me in old houses, graveyards, and castles.
5. Most of the time, you would never guess I was a monster because I look just like you. But once a month, I let my hair down and howl at the moon. But beware! If I bite you will become like me.
6. Dressed in black, I brew potions, I cast spells, and I put curses on people. If you bother me or my cat, you'll sit on a lily pad and eat flies.

And now some RHYMES. Do you dare??? The curse in this case will be even worse!!!
1. What a witch rides that rhymes with room:
2. Who makes a web and rhymes with wider:
3. A monster with stitches that rhymes with mine.
4. What kids say that rhymes with meat:
5. A monster that rhymes with tummy:
6. A scary thing that rhymes with toast:
7. A witch’s pet that rhymes with rat:

9 comments:

Marie said...

hallelujah! I´m the first one tonight!! lol
1. mummy
2. skeleton
3. vampire
4. ghost
5. werewolf
6. witch

Marie said...

Question:
2. Spider
7. Cat

Marie said...

4. treat

Marie said...

5. mummy

Marie said...

1. broom

ana the teacher said...

Wow!!! María!!! You have really impressed me!!! 22 stars.

sherlock said...

Question number 6: GHOST.

Marie said...

3. Frankestein

ana the teacher said...

Well, now everything is solved!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Flowers Clock