Wednesday 23 December 2009

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Last Monday we celebrated the typical Xmas Dessert Competition.
Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your efforts!!! You are excellent cook!!! We could try delicious cakes, cookies, chocolate mousse and buns. Yummyyyyyyy!!!The jury who had to award the prize had a really difficult task, but they finally reached an agreement and we could know the winners.



Apart from the dessert competition, we also have to mention our new Star Students: Silvia, Laura, Ángela and Nuria. They recieved their prizes. I hope they liked them!!!

3 comments:

Ángela said...

Hello teacher!!!
Thank you very much for the diploma and the present, I loved jejej
The diploma, I´ve put in my room over a shelf and the scarf (I would buy one scarf in that color) and I have already put.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Many kisses

Nuri L said...

Teacher thank you .... for everything .... the diploma and the present were genial....


The present is a perfect for my, I use him very much...
The diploma this one in my room to decorate... It is brilliant genial!!!!

Thank you and that you pass a happy Christmas .... you are very beautiful ...

kiss

sherlock said...

Hey Ana! I see you still making dessert competitions and writting in your English blog! Haha! Your pupils have so much luck having you as a teacher!!

Flowers Clock