Friday 21 November 2008

1,2,3,4

Feist is a Canadian singer that I really like. This is one of her most famous songs. It's really optimistic. You can watch the video; I think it is quite cool! So colourful!!! And what about the dancing? Maybe, we can try one of these days...



But this is not all; now I invite you to watch a different version of the song. Feist visited Sesame Street and she sang her song with the characters of this famous street, but... Is it the same song? Can you understand the differences in the lyrics? Which version do you prefer?

2 comments:

Alberto C.T said...

The truth is that I do not like Much, but the video of the first song remember me when we dancing in carnivals the song of Parchis

ana the teacher said...

Yessssss. I haven't thought about it, but you are right!!! Maybe you were her source of inspiration.

Flowers Clock