Friday 14 November 2008

HAND IN MY POCKET


This is a new video for you to practice your English. I know that you haven't heard this song before but I hope you like it. I really love it!!!
I want you to pay attention to the lyrics because this song is an excellent opportunity to learn new adjectives. Moreover, the meaning of the song is quite interesting.
And now... you new task!!! If you listen to the song and read the lyrics, you will see that there are many opposite adjectives which appear in pairs in the song. Which one will you choose to describe yourselves??? Choose one of the pairs and give me the reasons for your selection.
I have chosen "I'm sad but I'm laughing" and remember "what it all comes down to that everything is gonna be fine fine fine"

4 comments:

Pablo said...

hello teachers .. i have a new account!!! bye teacher lady.

Marie said...

Hi! I like this song as well! lol I understood a sentence that I think it´s like my personality.
I´m here but I´m really gone, isn´t it? lol

ana the teacher said...

Great María!!! I think you have really found the best sentence for you. Well done!!!

ana the teacher said...

Dear Peter Paul, I am glad to know you have a new account, but there is something I don't understand...
Teacher lady????? Hahahahahaha
I prefer Lady Teacher, yes, I like it.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Flowers Clock