Saturday 13 December 2008

2nd Bach A Exam Marks

These are the marks you have got in your last exam. I must say that I am really dissapointed because many of them are lower than usual. We must find a solution.
Cristina: 8'25 (Quite good, but it could be better!!!)
Pedro Pablo: 5'5 (I told youuuuuu!!! You had better study harder)
Leticia: 5'1 (OK!!!)
Celia: 4'25 (Many problems with the text and the phonetics)
Noelia: 7'6 (Quite good!!!)
Elena: 5'5 (OK but you have to pay more attention to rephrasing)
María: 8'4 (Very Good!)
Sergio: 6 (You always surprise me!!!)
Carlos: 5'15 (No words!!!)
Azucena: 7'3 (Great! I'm really happy to see you're working so hard)
Marta: 5'5 (Good, but you know you can do better)
Laura: 5'3 (Good, but your marks have been very low lately, what's wrong?)
Alberto: 4'75 (Wowww, this time you have study more)

2 comments:

Elena said...

teacher..! I´m very sad with my mark because I thought that my mark was well.
Thank you for not making ourselves wait until Monday..!

ana the teacher said...

Don't worry Elena and remember that you also have 0'25 for "sweet dreams". Moreover, you can also improve your mark with the reading book activities tomorrow.

Flowers Clock