Wednesday 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas




It's Xmas time!!!!
I'd like to say thank you again for your involvement in the Xmas Desserts. As always you have done your best and it was really amazing!!! In fact, deciding the winners was quite difficult; all the cakes were delicius... Yummy!!! You worked really hard and I hope you had a good time!!!

Finally, I also want to remind you that I love you all despite the problems that we may have on some occassions and you can count on me... And this is not just because it is Xmas time!!! Har har har!!!

Now, time to enjoy yourself and have a lot of fun... but don't forget to do your rephrasing!!!

May this Christmas bring smiles at your doorsteps, joy in your hearts and love and togetherness of friends and family in your home!


3 comments:

sherlock said...

thank you Ana! Same for you!!

Marie said...

Hi!!
I must say new tchnologies and I aren´t good friends, so could you tell me how I can get the worksheets??
Thank you!

Alberto C.T said...

Teacher, thank you very much!!!! because always you make to us you enjoy and amuse last days of the quarter

Flowers Clock