Saturday 3 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly , forward to the coming year. Now, it's time to reflect on the changes we want or need to make and resolve to follow through on those changes. Have you thought about your New Year Resolutions?
Mine??? Well, I have some; one of them is giving up somoking, so you must be patient if some days I'm in a foul mood. I promise I'll control myself!!! Another one? Yes!!!! I'd like to become a super-heroine and be able to put an end to injustice and destroy all the villains that we meet in our daily life.
Anyway, there are many other posible resolutions. What about yours? Have you thought about getting organized, helping others, learning something new, spending more time with your friends and family, getting out of debt, studying more, fitting in fitness...?
Tell me your New Year resolutions. Remember that it's time we start the second term starts competition!!! Those who got some stars as reward for your desserts, just tell me here how many you got and show me your voucher.

10 comments:

Alberto C.T said...

My principal resolutions for the new year is to study more and to pass second of bach, though also I have other very important resolutions.
Luck to stop smoking

ana the teacher said...

That's a good decision. Now you know waht you have to do!!!! What about the other resolutions? I can imagine...

alicia said...

my principal resolutions for the new year are two: not to nibble my nails and doing more sport!! TEACHER: I have got 20 stars!!! do you remember???

ana the teacher said...

Ok, Alicia. So, now, you have 25 more stars.

Anonymous said...

teeeaaacheerr!! I want to be richer than Paris Hilton!!jaj

ana the teacher said...

That's a good idea... but how are you gonig to get it?

Anonymous said...

of course teacher. MCarmen

Alberto C.T said...

Certainly, I believe that you me have to put 20 stars!!!! Do you remember????

Noelia V.S. said...

My principal resolutions for the new year are: doing more sport and pass 2º to go to the university!!!
I have got 20 star, too!! Do you remember???

APE said...

My principal New Year resolution is pass this year in 2º Bach and study that I really like. Teacher, don´t forget put me the 10 star.

Flowers Clock