Sunday 1 February 2009

I'm back!!!!

A month without saying a word!!! No no no!!! Never again!!!
Now, I have two questions because I know your are eager to win more stars for your personal accounts.
We have just begun a new lesson, Books and Films. My questions are very easy:
- If you were a character in a film, who would you be?
- If you were a character in a book, who would you be?
I have been thinking about it and many answers came to my mind for me. Can you guess any of them? Easy, isn't it?

5 comments:

sherlock said...

If I were a film character, I think I would be Jack Skelleton (The Nightmare Before Christmas), an a book character is more complicated... Maybe I would be David Sempere (La Sombra del Viento)

sherlock said...

Ana... do you like Amèlie or Alice in Wonderland??

ana the teacher said...

Amélie is so cuteeeee!!! and what about Alice in Wonderland??? I wish I lived in a Wonderland.

Alberto C.T said...

If i were a film character , i think would be Mogly (the book of the jungle).If i were a character of book , i think i woul be Don Quijote.

Teacher publicizes the blog , that here already does not come anybody

ana the teacher said...

Albert!!!! Do you really think you would be Don Quixote?????
I can't imagine!!!!

Flowers Clock